I have a big mouth...

here I am able to type the crap I would normally say with my big mouth.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Stupid Car Battery

So I have an amazing friend (Bren) who, a month ago, rescued me and taught me how to change my car battery. Well today I was lucky enough to have my battery give out on me right when I needed it most. The battery was only 30 days old so needless to say I was going to be pissed if I needed a new battery. Thought about it being the starter or the alternator...which I would have also been pissed if I needed to get a new one. Thankfully my friend Bren left work to give me a jump and I took my car to Sears since that is where I bought the battery. They checked it out and found that everything was working beautifully it was just the connections on my battery that needed to be cleaned. Best $12.99 ever spent!

So I am once again back on the right track...

Not sure why anyone would care about this...just thought I would share.. lol

No comments: