I have a big mouth...

here I am able to type the crap I would normally say with my big mouth.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stewart and Colbert

Boy are these two guys FUNNY! (even without their writers) They came back from being out for I don't know how long and you could tell last night that they were so glad to be back. I agree that everyone needs to get back to the negotiating table and get all the drama sorted out. I was beginning to have withdrawls without Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

Last nights show was really funny, even though nearly the entire focus for both shows was the writers strike. I hope it ends soon so that we can get some more good jokes out there. I mean at this time, with the election going on, they are missing out on some gems I am sure!

Well even if it is without the writers welcome back!

No comments: