I have a big mouth...

here I am able to type the crap I would normally say with my big mouth.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin? Who the hell is that?

So John McCain thinks that selecting a female will allow him to sweep to the White House in November? Yeah...umm I am going with No.

Sarah Palin is barely known in the US. I can guarantee she is not known outside the US. While that is probably not the reason she was selected, I am not sure that this will help John McCain. I certainly don't think that she will be able to get any Hillary Clinton supporters over to McCain's side. She is pro-life and pro-gun. Not really strong Democratic beliefs.

Very interesting choice Sen. McCain.

I think McCain's attempt will once again be foiled. This time history is a stronger call to the American people.

Who again is Sarah Palin?

No comments: