I have a big mouth...

here I am able to type the crap I would normally say with my big mouth.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Ann Coulter....Someone please tell her to shut up!

Can we talk about why Ann Coulter is satan? I am afraid to say, the mere mention of Ann Coulter's name, the sound of her warbling voice, the words she uses, the vile she spews, makes me ashamed that I am a woman.

I feel the most prominent difference between a man and a woman is that a woman is able to show emotion, compassion and empathy for people. Ann Coulter is the complete opposite of that. I have never in my life seen and heard a woman with less compassion for people, a woman who shows less emotion for people, and a woman who has no empathy for humans. On top of Republicans being closed off, religious nuts, she adds a right wing, ultra conservative hatred for people. She is vile, she speaks with such animosity towards anyone that doesn't tow her same ultra conservative, bible thumping, anti human views in life.

The only thing that is making this any better...Knowing that the Democrats will take back the White House and do their very best to eliminate the "power" of the far right, religous nut jobs!

Ann Coulter please just do the world a favor and zip the lip!

No comments: