I have a big mouth...

here I am able to type the crap I would normally say with my big mouth.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Britney Spears - How tragic

I am troubled by this past year in the life of Britney Spears. I think that the most recent event clearly are a sign that this girl needs an intervention. She needs someone to put her in check and give her boundaries, all the while teaching her how to live with in her own life and not put herself or anyone else in danger.

I am shocked at the photographers who CHASED the ambulance down the street in front of her house. I am not sure if it is because of the photogs that she is having so many mental issues or if the photogs are only there to capture her mental breakdown. Either way it is a tragedy and the fact that her boys are witness to it, only means the cycle will continue through their lives unless it is corrected in hers.

Her mother needs to step up and put Britney in check. Her enabler friends need to stay out of her life. The photogs need to give it a rest and let the girl heal. (Put yourself in her shoes, how would you like it if 30 people were following you, hounding you, taking your picture, sitting outside your home, asking you asinine questions..)

I feel for you Britney and I hope for yours sake and the sake of your boys that you get some serious help.